1) Health Steps with Julia Mitchell is a Sole Trader business operated by Julia Mitchell
2) You can contact Julia for all matters relating to the business either by telephone on 07548 251234 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Healthy Steps by Julia Mitchell will collect certain information about you during the course of its business. This information will be used for the following reasons:
Your contact information may be used to send you marketing material as part of Healthy Steps by Julia Mitchell legitimate interest in promoting its business. You may request that this ceases at any time; you can also ask that your information not be used in this way from the beginning.
Your contact information will also be used to affect any bookings you make to attend courses and/or training.
4) Social media. By providing your contact details you agree to the use of photographs taken during the sessions being used on social media. If you do not wish to appear in any photographs, please advise and those images will be removed immediately.
5) Your email address may be used to send you an invoice and may be used to accept payments from you or to issue refunds where needed. This information is kept to allow Healthy Steps by Julia Mitchell to meet its contractual obligations to you.
All information gathered from you during a course or training session will be stored in a secure paper-based filing system and used only in connection with the course or training work of Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances. This information is processed to enable Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell to meet its legal obligations.
6) Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
Information Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell keeps for marketing purposes will be kept until you ask for it to be removed. If you ask, it will be removed immediately the request is received.
Financial information is required by Law to be kept for a minimum of seven years. This will include your contact information as invoiced.
All of Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell external partners have committed to operating in accordance with the new Data Protection Laws.
Your rights: Under the new Laws, you have certain rights, detailed below. You may use the contact details at Item 2 to request any of these rights in your own words.
The right to have your contact information removed. You can request to remove only marketing information, only booking information, or both. If you request us to delete all of your contact information completely, then any bookings you have in the system will be cancelled as a result.
7) You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell holds about you within 30 days. Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell will honour this request as quickly as possible; if it can’t be managed within 30 days Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell will let you know. There will not be any charge for this.
You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell holds about you is wrong then Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell will amend it to be accurate.
8) You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk or to take your complaint to the Courts. If you choose this latter approach Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell would advise you to seek qualified legal advice.
9) Healthy Steps with Julia Mitchell will treat your information and your confidence with the utmost respect and will keep you informed at every stage of the relationship with you. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and ask.