This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Tai Chi Qigong - ZOOM 5 week course
5 week course online
30 British pounds
Online Zoom session
Tai Chi Qigong is suitable for everyone and the movements can be carried out standing or seated. Shibashi is a gentle, captivating and flowing Qigong routine giving you the ability to ‘just stop and breathe’, allowing your mind to ‘quieten’.
It has been shown to help:
· Reduce stress levels
· Boost your immune system
· Help you to achieve a feeling of tranquillity and harmony
Most of all it is relaxing and enjoyable and you will be learning something new.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing and flat soft soled shoes. You may like to have some water to hand too.
Tai Chi Shibashi Qigong
A series of gentle movements for Stress relief, relaxation & general well being
May be carried out standing or seated
The Golden Guidelines
· Do only what is comfortable
· Do NOT do anything that hurts or causes pain
· STOP if there is any pain or discomfort. Rest or sit down at any time and join in again if and when you feel ready.
· DO NOT WORRY about getting the moves right. You cannot get your Qigong wrong. If there is no pain then it is right, no matter what your arms and legs are doing.
Breathe in a way that feels comfortable to you. Breathe normally if you can’t match the breath to the movements.
Most importantly, relax and enjoy the session.
Your Zoom details will be emailed to you.
When booking any sessions for Tai Chi or Nordic walking, please download and complete the following forms and email to email@example.com at the time of booking